Declined Payments are not unheard of; they can happen from time to time. When payments transactions are declined, your campaign ads might be on hold until your payment goes through. Therefore, you need to figure out the reason why in order to resolve the issue. Below are some suggestions as to the steps you can take to finalize your payments and resume your campaigns.
Contact your bank or Credit Card Company.
You need to contact them to inquire as to the cause of declination and request their help to fix the issue. Speakol's support team can't help you with any declines, only your Bank can help you. Here's how to contact your bank:
- Call the support phone number that's shown on the back of your credit card.
- Tell the representative that you were trying to pay for Speakol native ads online but that your payment was declined. Let them know the date and amount of the decline.
- The representative will give you the exact reason for the decline and help you resolve the issue.
- Once the issue has been fixed, try your payment again using one of the options.
- Once you can pay off your overdue payment, which will allow your campaign ads to run smoothly again.
How can you resume your campaigns?
- Once your credit card issue is resolved, you can retry using it on the Speakol dashboard.
- If the problem with your credit card is not resolved, you can use a new card.
Please note that if you do use a new credit card, the bank may demand an additional authentication process, such as a one-time code sent to your phone to verify the ownership of the card.