Targeting the right audience who are more likely interested in your campaign ads raises the chances of your Speakol campaign success. Therefore, now, you can customize audiences you want to target for any of your campaigns; you can also save and use an audience for a current or future campaign. This new feature will definitely enable you to be more efficient saving you time and effort.
How can you Customize and Target your Desired Audience?
There are two ways you can do that:
- Press on Create Campaign
- Go to the third step: The Ad Set Targeting Page. From Audience Targeting, you can start customizing your target group.
- Press on Targeting on the left side of your homepage.
- On the Targeting page, you can press Audiences, to start Creating New Audiences or managing your current audiences.
What are the Steps to Create New Audience?
- Name your Audience:
Choose a name that will enable you to easily identify the group you are targeting. You can use a date, location, or any identifier to facilitate this especially if you have multiple audiences.
- Location Targeting:
Target any audience in specific geographical regions, such as GCC or Europe, or target specific countries and cities. So, for instance, if your business mainly operates in the GCC, you can pick the GCC countries and cities you want to target and exclude any other region. This unique feature will ensure the success of your campaign, raise your users’ engagement, and boost your ROI.
- You can choose the GCC, MENA, or Europe.
- If you select the GCC or Europe, however, the names of the countries of this particular region will appear in a box; you can choose to keep all the countries of the region, or you can deselect the countries you do not wish to target and keep those you want.
- If you wish to select a country in a different region such as the MENA region, for instance, you can simply type in the name of the country or city in the Search box. A drop menu will appear with all the countries in the world; you can then select the counties you wish to target.
- Not only that but once you select a country, a list of major cities will appear; you can then choose to target particular cities. So, for instance, if you choose Egypt, the cities of Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan among others will be automatically targeted; but if you want to target a specific city, search for it by name, and then only this city will be targeted within the country of your choice.
You can bid on relevant keywords to narrow down and target your potential customers. Every time your chosen keywords appear in any article or editorial content, your contextual ads will appear to users. So for instance, if you choose to target Mohamed Salah, Speakol will recommend Keywords that are related to your targeted word. You can choose to include them or discard them as you wish. This feature will increase your brand visibility, ensure wider reach, and boost your conversion rates.
Based on the type of industry you specified earlier, a group of selected websites or mobile applications will appear. If you select all the recommended platforms, this means that you approve the display of your campaign ads on all these websites and applications. Still, you will find that Speakol has categorized the websites based on their focus; you may find some centered on art and culture, entertainment, technology, education, health, news, or others. You can deselect whole categories, or deselect some publications within specific categories based on your target.
If you select "Include all New Websites" this means that any new website that joins our publishers' network will be automatically targeted by your running campaign.
Now you can choose the content categories you would like your ads to be featured alongside. Say, if you sell sportswear and equipment, you can choose to display your ads alongside sports articles. Or, if you sell clothes and accessories, you can choose to display your ads alongside fashion articles. This will help you narrow your target audience who are more likely interested in your products or services.
6. Targeting Devices:
You can determine the devices you want to target, including Desktop, iOS, and Android. This feature will help you make the best of your Speakol ad campaigns especially if some of your products or services would appeal more to users of certain devices. So, for instance, if you want to promote a mobile application, it will be better to target mobile devices only rather than include desktops. If you plan to target multiple devices, it will be best if you set up separate campaigns for each device, in order to better access the strengths and shortcomings of each campaign, enhance the drawbacks, and achieve the best possible results.
7. Advanced Options:
I) Frequency Cap:
You can choose the maximum number of ad impressions that can be viewed by the same user as he browses through our network in a day.
Once you are done, you should save your audience. All saved audiences will appear on your Audiences page, where you can easily update and edit, or delete and remove any saved audience as you wish.
In case you have any difficulties setting these campaign details, kindly email us at email@example.com. We will contact you within 1-2 business days to follow up and assist you.